10.16.2005

10.16.05 - Number 1 Son

Some Photos

10 comments:

Southernspeak4 said...

Hey Phillie, he's fantastic! OMG, what belt is he? Does he compete?

Chloe said...

The photos are spectacular. They even make me wanna exercise, and that's saying a lot :)

Phil said...

Southern, He's a Red Belt with 2 stripes. He tests for his Black Belt in 9 months. He got a 1st place in Form when he was an orange belt. I want him to spar so he knows how to mix it up for real.

Chloe, he makes me want to rest!
Hey, I kayaked today, first time in over a month

That dude Paul said...

Man that young guy has some vertical reach. Very very cool pics Phil.

Chloe said...

Phil, great job on the kayaking - keep it up! I'll keep my fingers crossed that Mother Nature cooperates.

JLee said...

wow! your son kicks ass! hehe and that's wonderful you got to go kayaking!! I got to go grocery shopping, does that count for anything?? hehe I was disappointed to learn the new couch I wanted is OUT OF STOCK! curses

*Monica said...

I saw these on flickr and they ROCK hard. Such cool shots, Phil

Yoda said...

your son kicks ass!!

Martial arts is such a nice thing to learn at a young age. It gives you so much confidence.

May the force be with him!

Dakota said...

Great action shots, Phil

Monkey said...

Wow!! Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Incredible photos.