Since I am in the hospital, nursing a rather large lump on my head caused by a flying saucepan (or was it the hammer?) I put up this Peanuts Character Quiz I Am Schroeder! brought to you by Quizilla Thanks Cherish for the idea
Too bad about your head. Seems Dana is well on her way to publishing "101 Ways to use a Saucepan". I'm sure the swelling will go down soon. Thanks for the Rockin' Rickie clip. Man does he play a mean set of air drums or what? Peace.
First I was snoopy...mainly because I would be exploring an exciting place. Then I thought of where I am in my life right now and it turned out I don't have any time at all to just sit and watch TV or explore so I was Lucy! ROFL I was thinking about building our home so I was not referring to blogging! Hipocrit answer I think! Usually I am the life of the party yet the artsey kind! Whatever that meant !
Wow, A lot of Schroder's out there and a few Snoop Dog's and some Woodstock's. Everyone seems to be close to on target it seems. Franklin was a charcter they added later on to make it more...culturally balanced. Snuffy Smith! Wrong test Zudi
14 comments:
Guess what... I am Schroeder too! It is probably a libra thing!
Ha! I'm Woodstock...I think it's the hair. I thought for sure I'd be Charlie Brown...changed one of my answers and I was! lol
I'm Linus, but I kind of knew that already. ;)
I'm Schroeder. I like this much better than the "which simpson's character are you".
I'm not telling you who I was.
i'm Rerun.
Phil,
Too bad about your head. Seems Dana is well on her way to publishing "101 Ways to use a Saucepan". I'm sure the swelling will go down soon. Thanks for the Rockin' Rickie clip. Man does he play a mean set of air drums or what? Peace.
P.S. I am Schroeder also. Nice to make your acquaintance. Lets jam. Peace
I'm Schroeder as well! He was always my favorite. No wonder we get along so well :)
Good luck with the bump on the noggin.
I am Woodstock. Who knew?
First I was snoopy...mainly because I would be exploring an exciting place. Then I thought of where I am in my life right now and it turned out I don't have any time at all to just sit and watch TV or explore so I was Lucy! ROFL I was thinking about building our home so I was not referring to blogging! Hipocrit answer I think! Usually I am the life of the party yet the artsey kind! Whatever that meant !
I am too!
another Schroeder here! did he even speak???
I think I'm a Snoopy. I have a larger than life imagination, and I hate not having my food ready for me when I'm ready for it.
Peace
Wow, A lot of Schroder's out there and a few Snoop Dog's and some Woodstock's. Everyone seems to be close to on target it seems. Franklin was a charcter they added later on to make it more...culturally balanced.
Snuffy Smith! Wrong test Zudi
Post a Comment