10.07.2005

Great Quote

"Considering my parents thought I was an idiot when I was a kid, this is a great honor," he said. "I wish they were alive to see it."

Full Story

8 comments:

Southernspeak4 said...

I am peforming a physics experiment involving bowling balls and other falling objects off my balcony to annoy my downstairs neighbors. Which will fall faster and make the loudest thud...a bowling ball or 300 cans of Spam.

Think I'd qualify for an Iggy?

Phil said...

I'd have to go with the SPAM even though both would fall at 32 ft per second per second, Just the thought of SPAM Slammin' to the ground delights me.

Ms Cleo sees an Iggy in your future

Phil said...

True Story: A friend at work sent away for a Nuticle keychain (made with a real Nuticle) and only got an empty envelope in the mail. She called the guy and he said he packed (the sack) himself and mailed it. She called the Better Business Beaurea. But do you see irony? Getting an empty 'envelope' to replace an empty 'sack'.

That dude Paul said...

I wonder if anyone ever told the guys he was...nuts.

JLee said...

ba da bum..chhh

Wendy said...

The man is a genius. I totally would have bought those for my doggies.

Phil said...

If I had a dog, I'd like to put like 6 of them in there so it looked like a bag of coconuts.

The cost, one left nut.

And his parents thought he was an idiot!

*Monica said...

I have no words for this.