10.06.2005

It's a Joke!

A Polish immigrant goes to the Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles
in Milwaukee to apply for a driver's license and is told he has to take
an eye test.
The examiner shows him a card with the letters:
C Z J W I X N O S T A C Z
"Can you read this?" the examiner asks.
"Read it?" the Polish guy replies, "I know the guy."

8 comments:

Southernspeak4 said...

I transcribe for the doctors at the University of Wisconsin Hospital, and I swear I typed report on that man myself today.;)

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAA. I hope Aughra sees this post, her husband is part polish.
My neighbor is polish. He likes to stand in the rain in the middle of February and fish off a near by bridge.

Freakin' Polocks.

JLee said...

Living in TX, everything is an "Aggie" joke. When I was growing up in Illinois, everything was a "Polock" joke. I seriously didn't know what a Polock WAS until I was in high school! WHAA..it's not a stupid person??? lol

Monkey said...

This is cute. I wish I knew more monkey jokes though.

PBS said...

Cute one, but not far from the truth!

Chloe said...

Now you have to give us more - we love ethnic jokes!

Yoda said...

LOL! Good one, Phil.

Pipi Longstockings said...

LOL!