From the article:"very contained but turbulently frustrated man"LOL!!!
Damn...
I have no response to that...
who would have seen this coming? :-)wonder how the trekkie fan base will take the news? That's 3 now . . .
Well good for him. To come out, I mean. It's got to be a lot less frustrating to be open and honest.
My mom said "well, was he the last to know?"apparantly she smelled it on him.
I can't believe it. Mr. Sulu is 68 years old.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
From the article:
"very contained but turbulently frustrated man"
LOL!!!
Damn...
I have no response to that...
who would have seen this coming?
:-)
wonder how the trekkie fan base will take the news? That's 3 now . . .
Well good for him. To come out, I mean. It's got to be a lot less frustrating to be open and honest.
My mom said "well, was he the last to know?"
apparantly she smelled it on him.
I can't believe it. Mr. Sulu is 68 years old.
Post a Comment