11.19.2005

2nd Worst Job

This is what I'm doing today. Raking leaves. I am having Dylan help me, but it's costing me $20. I remember having to do it for nothing.
The times they are a changin...















I do enjoy being outside though, it's not so bad.

9 comments:

mr. schprock said...

I've got to tell you, on a nice day, I LOVE raking leaves. Enjoy your time with your son . . . even if you're paying him to be there.

*Monica said...

Oh wow, Phil, that is the best leaf picture ever. I am impressed!

Southernspeak4 said...

Just tell him you're putting the finishing touches on his cage and the electric-shock collar...that always works for McK.;)

JLee said...

$20! dang, I'm coming over to rake leaves....

Yoda said...

I get a weird sense of satisfaction raking leaves and making the lawn look CLEAN. But then, I don't have a lawn. If I had a lawn, it'd be a chore.

Glad you get to spend quality time with your son in the garden!

dot said...

Did you take that picture? It's beautiful.

My Dad worked my brother and me hard doing yardwork, but he always paid us. I always thought that was cool that he paid us. See, you're a cool dad.

Phil said...

I did not take that picture, I wish I did. I was too busy to take any and I'm not that good either. Dylan has been different with me since I gave him the talk, it's great!

JLee said...

I thought of you and "your talk" today when Cass and her friend were all joking about "beenie weinie" that I made them for lunch...Lord, help me...

Dina R. D'Alessandro said...

Hey! Look at all them bright red leaves!