OMG, lol, he's too cute. The second one should have a caption that reads, "Not the hair, man, don't touch the hair..."
too funny too cute :)
Great pictures.Yea Phil, Go figure. Your an Einstein and don't know it! Sheesh!Peace, love and light to you and yours.
oh my god!!! It's Ryan the Lion!!! (secret joke) tooo cute :)
the picture on the right makes me think of Will Smith's line from "Men in Black":"You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good."
Too too cute! I'll have to send you pictures of my little Vampire.
lol! way too adorable.
cute costume. i bet my kids would go as "blood."
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OMG, lol, he's too cute. The second one should have a caption that reads, "Not the hair, man, don't touch the hair..."
too funny too cute :)
Great pictures.
Yea Phil, Go figure. Your an Einstein and don't know it! Sheesh!
Peace, love and light to you and yours.
oh my god!!! It's Ryan the Lion!!! (secret joke) tooo cute :)
the picture on the right makes me think of Will Smith's line from "Men in Black":
"You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good."
Too too cute! I'll have to send you pictures of my little Vampire.
lol! way too adorable.
cute costume. i bet my kids would go as "blood."
Post a Comment