Hahaha! Actually, that makes him almost human, I almost liked him for a second, until he opened his mouth along with it. Hahaha, thanks for the giggle this a.m.
I couldn't open it for some reason, and when I clicked on the other link, it said it could not be displayed--and it was from "Geocities"... hmm
He's one of the Boys I guess. Almost is the key word Southern.Squid, he'd have a cigar in the other hand. Congrats on your book.~Deb, I use Geocities to host things like this video for free. sometimes you get what you pay for though.
I’m sooooo glad he is not my leader!! Did you saw the bit of video with the doors? How stupid!
Grrr.... that has to be.... Did you see!! sorry!!
hehehe. Well, Cheney said the "F": word on the Senate floor. I guess these people are human afterall.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahaha! Actually, that makes him almost human, I almost liked him for a second, until he opened his mouth along with it.
Hahaha, thanks for the giggle this a.m.
I couldn't open it for some reason, and when I clicked on the other link, it said it could not be displayed--and it was from "Geocities"... hmm
He's one of the Boys I guess. Almost is the key word Southern.
Squid, he'd have a cigar in the other hand. Congrats on your book.
~Deb, I use Geocities to host things like this video for free. sometimes you get what you pay for though.
I’m sooooo glad he is not my leader!!
Did you saw the bit of video with the doors? How stupid!
Grrr.... that has to be.... Did you see!! sorry!!
hehehe. Well, Cheney said the "F": word on the Senate floor. I guess these people are human afterall.
Post a Comment