11.23.2005

To Pee, or Not To Pee

10 comments:

b o o said...

P most definitely. lets just hope he does not get performance anxiety & suffer a premature meltdown. i mean which guy gets to have an audience when he's doing the deed eh? P away!
p/s those look like gigantic metallic icecream cones. i can imagine the din they make....

JLee said...

heheh..I got this in an "enema mail" the other day and wondered how you could pee with a tape measure being held in front of you???

Southernspeak4 said...

Girls, you know that in guy land, any attention is good attention...they don't even notice the what the women in front of them are doing, just that they are women...

*Monica said...

very clever.

Fleur de Bee said...

LOVE IT!

Javier said...

Those girls are hot too.

Javier said...

If I Was that guy I would've closed my eyes and do my thing.

Chloe said...

We all know he's doing something other than peeing!

That dude Paul said...

What up Phil... I just watched your rockin Rickie video again...Very cool

Leesa said...

So that is what a urinal looks like!