8.18.2006

Old Meets New


This poor deer is probably saying WTF? A few months ago there were woods here. Grif and I threw a bunch of apples from our tree over there and I saw two deer eating them.

5 comments:

Dakota said...

Oh that reminds me….. I still have to watch “Over the Hedge”. I hope the dear deer found their way back to the woods :)

Kayla said...

He's looking right at you :-)

LindzyPinzy said...

awww we have so many deer in our neighbourhood..almost everyday they are in the empty lot behind us eating grass

They are such pretty animals

NINANINA said...

uuuurghh you know what I have to say to that
"too much suburbia, damn greed of landowners, and the new homes look like crap, yada yada"
Here, humans are shooting hogs and coyotes...the deer are gone cos there are no trees left to hide behind.
nina

Anonymous said...

Cool!