8.30.2006

Spider Web


We've been having a bunch of rain lately, so I was really amazed to go outside today and see this GIANT spider web that must have spanned two feet at least and was about 12 feet off of the ground in our Red Maple tree on the side of our house. I'm hoping it will still be there tomorrow and that I can catch some better pictures of this.

14 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow!
That's one huge web.
So pretty with the leaves.

In the words of Yoda,
"Me no likey spidey"
haha

JLee said...

They are such works of art!

Polyman2 said...

That's like the one in my backyard I walked into the other morn. Yuk.
but beautiful in its detail.

LindzyPinzy said...

wow thats pretty cool! It amazes me how fast they can spin a web

NINANINA said...

BIG WEB BIG SPIDER! :)

WOW great pic!
nina

Kelly said...

Beautifyl picture!

ps: are my codes fixed?

Rick said...

Phil - awesome photo!

Kayla - my wife "no likey spideys", either.

Rose DesRochers said...

WOW! What a cool pic Phil. :)

Rose DesRochers said...

WOW! What a cool pic Phil. :)

Rose DesRochers said...

WOW! What a cool pic Phil. :)

LindzyPinzy said...

whoa Im seeing threes!

Anonymous said...

Whoa... It looks like an aerial shot of a city and the web is the roads all leading to a centre focal point and the bits of light a cloud! Or that just me?

NINANINA said...

i like the comment about comparing the web to a city. London, England is laid out like that!!!

LunaChick said...

Now there's a Spider who paid attention in Weaving 101!

I admire it greatly :)