gorgeous pic, Phil! I love sunflowers.
Wow, what a beautiful picture.
It oozes a marvellous summery feel….great shot :)
You know Phil, I think you should enter that photo in a competition.
Great sunflower!I love how it looks against the sky background
I love the pics on your blog.....
Phil, that is gorgeous! Much better than my sunflowers.I do love sunflower photos. Please send it to some Flickr sunflower groups.
wow brilliantly gorgeous photo
Top Pic... Magazine stuff that!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
gorgeous pic, Phil! I love sunflowers.
Wow, what a beautiful picture.
It oozes a marvellous summery feel….great shot :)
You know Phil, I think you should enter that photo in a competition.
Great sunflower!
I love how it looks against the sky background
I love the pics on your blog.....
Phil, that is gorgeous! Much better than my sunflowers.
I do love sunflower photos. Please send it to some Flickr sunflower groups.
wow brilliantly gorgeous photo
Top Pic... Magazine stuff that!
Post a Comment